A large percentage of SME’s and private start-up companies fail within their first five years of operation. Every year thousands of small businesses fail. Often these businesses fail, not due to a fundamental weakness in the business itself or even the changing economics of their industry, but due to a lack of financial management.
Without sound financial management, companies are simply not able to realize their potential or manage risk. Having an experienced financial executive as part of management can only be a positive.
A CFO provides the big financial picture and a clear vision for optimal growth. Even if your company is running fine, nothing is perfect. Efficiencies and margins can always be improved providing the shareholders with a greater bottom line.
A CFO can work with you to improve financial reporting, so that you can make better decisions about your future.
Is a Virtual CFO Right for You?
Using a virtual CFO gives you the financial and strategic capabilities of an experienced financial executive without incurring the salary or overhead required of a full-time CFO
All companies need good financial management, but not all companies need or can afford the services of a CFO on a full-time basis.
Some key things to consider here;
- Do you feel there are areas of your business that are inefficient or not as profitable as it should be?
- Are you dissatisfied with the accuracy or timeliness of financial reports for the results of your operations?
- Do you want to take your business to the next level?
- Do you have a clear well defined strategic plan?
- Do you have a good understanding of your working capital and cash flow needs to support growth?
- Do you feel you could have better information with respect to the financial drivers of your business?
These are just a few of the areas that your business could benefit from a Virtual CFO.
What we have to offer
As a “Virtual CFO” we provide a total business solution to you to unlock your full potential for profitable growth. We work as a strategic partner to lead & manage:
- Annual & Operational Planning & budgeting,
- YOY growth & Profitability Enhancement
- Turnaround solution for the existing business for high performance efficiency & profitability
- Evaluation of existing business to prepare a complete health check report and process & efficiency improvements management
- Fund raising, Debt and Private Equity
- Management & Financial reporting
- Monitoring cash flows & Working Capital
- Contract negotiations & Agreements
- Business Systems implementation Cloud Accounting & ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Controls and compliance
- Shareholders, Board & Investor reporting
- Recruitment and Training finance & accounting team.
- Conducting internal audit
- Succession and exit planning