We know the positives of technology and how it can help your business. From accounting software to cloud solutions, we can ensure what you get is effective and beneficial to your business.
Bhutta and Gill Chartered Certified Accountants should be your first choice for the Cloud Accounting. It’s our aim to partner with you by helping you understand your financial information, rather than just taking care of it without you being able to observe the processes we undertake. We want to empower you as a small to medium-sized business owner to know when to ask us questions.
Technology is prevalent in our everyday lives and the trends show that its impact will continue to advance at a rapid pace.
This is why we’re excited to announce that we are certified and accredited advisors to Xero, Quickbooks, FreeAgent, Kashflow and Reckon. We are fully capable of utilising innovative cloud platform to offer small and medium-sized businesses an incredible service. If you decide to work with us, as your Cloud accountant, we will support you in all the steps to migrate your information, set-up your account and chart of accounts, import your trial balance and verify bank feeds are working properly. Included in our on-boarding service, we will code the first month of your transactions for free.
Whether you are thinking about moving to cloud accounting or looking at completely changing your business systems, our team is willing and able to assist you.
We have embraced computerised systems, ensuring our trained, experienced professionals can:
- Discuss the best system to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a range of software applications (e.g. Xero, Quickbooks, Sage or Kashflow)
- Offer advice on electronic banking